About Me

My photo
sandakan,, Sabah, Malaysia
life is getting harder and harder today and after. which is, only we know how pretending we are. be more mature to avoiding the shit given to your life being, shut the dramatic life, live your life fellas !

Saturday, July 28, 2012

This is life.

It's been a long time that I haven't update anything in this fearful chapter. It's a long and very messed up story I might talk inhere. It's confession, it's history and it's victories.

God is such a great creator. Everything's was done with reason. It's true and I admit that is really true. we did as much as we can, we think every single things that passed in a second and remember it as the time we pass by.

So many things happened. Theres a good and bad along our way until present. It's a lesson!

I've been so pathetic, energetic, plastic, sarcastic, politicize, criticize, and I've pretend a lot of characters to predict and accept those thingy.

I accepted and I rejected things. I believed and blamed so many things.
I did and left so many things. And I also remember and forget things.
It's not my fault if I can't stand still. I'm a simple human being. Did mistakes, and it's a must to be strong enough in this unpredictable world!

It's a journey where we stand now, and it's a prize with what we faught for.

I do believe, what goes around, comes around.

Now of never we feel happy, it depends on ourself how to conquer.
I'm happy with what I got now and I deserve to have it. :)
People come people go, is simple. Only the real fighter will stay!
Go go go!
Joop

No comments: