About Me

My photo
sandakan,, Sabah, Malaysia
life is getting harder and harder today and after. which is, only we know how pretending we are. be more mature to avoiding the shit given to your life being, shut the dramatic life, live your life fellas !

Saturday, June 26, 2010

best of me

since i've been here, too much stories was listed in my mindbook.
no matter it is sweet or sour, its getting me longer lasting even more that i can imagine.

truthfully, its too hard someday, but if it realize with true color of urself, its made too colorful you even know..

Deep in my heart, i wont tell anybody how many lessons i've been learned, but i just can express all those thing without scratch any fake-smile..its true !!!

its pain in every single on my day, but i got a second meaning time to listed in my true color..

how i manage them'll its the best part of me..

i miss every single day on my old time day when i was awake, the first thing i see is my mom face...
telling me that she love me no matter how bad i'm doing yesterday..

clock beating, fan spinning, freeze flowing, and moon lightning, i'm still me and still gonna be me..

THE BEST OF ME !

its hard to be me...and believe me, its HARD !

No comments: