About Me

My photo
sandakan,, Sabah, Malaysia
life is getting harder and harder today and after. which is, only we know how pretending we are. be more mature to avoiding the shit given to your life being, shut the dramatic life, live your life fellas !

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

for awhile after!

wahhhhhh! im here again since im gone for a while.. lol

LAHADA DATU.. the place im gain my experiences about how exactly be in the critical situation and woke up like nothing happened. Its really hard to forget instead to remember! evermore, its closely to bring me to heaven, but worth for me to be in that particular dreadful situation.

Now im here.. like the old time when i was a little boy and just want to know what earth is exactly teach us what life is mean about!

im listening my old favorite songs ever, remaining my beautiful story. Its hard to face it, i miss her so damn much! im to pathetic, singular liar, but in this circumstances, i have to! im not running away, im just hiddin' somewhere only i can jumping high to the sky!

wherever places im went to since i'ved been here is remain me of you.. i miss you..
but what i can do? i did a mistakes, but not now!

remaining you all the times is must, forget the thing is affordable.



shuuuuut! shut up and just let it be joop!

i still dunno if im going back where the place i can commit to my life sincerely, when the time i will back here is still unknown! just i dont have any prefer time! but i'll be back!

:)

joop!

No comments: